Friday, September 12, 2008

Justin Roberts Must Die

While I liked my previous header:



I have this little problem: I have had "Willy Was a Whale" and "Pop Fly" stuck in my head on a nearly constant basis, both awake and asleep, for something like a month now. No joke. No exaggeration. I can't stop it, and it may lead to madness. So I had to get rid of my Willy header because if I did happen to get, say, a Modest Mouse song in there for a few minutes, if I looked at my blog it was gone and Willy was back. Madness! Madness! I can't take it anymore!

The new one was done with the ED02 brush set by KaliJean on PSBrushes.net, another brush set by the same person who made the parking sign. I'm much more satisfied with my photoshopping "I, Rodius" into this one than I was that one.

Hee hee! Fun!

4 comments:

anniemcq said...

Oh, I'm sad, because I emailed Justin himself and told him to stop by your blog.

No joke.

I, Rodius said...

Oh. Well. Sorry, Justin! Maybe death is a little harsh. My boy loves you! "Pop pop! Pop pop!" Several times a day. Every day. And I gotta admit, you write you some damn catchy tunes. Too catchy, though. Too catchy. "Yellow Bus" is working it's way up the charts, along with "Airplane of Food," but "Pop Fly" is still the gold medal winner. "Pop pop! Pop pop!"

Kirsten said...

I miss i,wodius! But I understand the need for something else to be in your head!

I, Rodius said...

I love Aerie. She's just such a practical gal. Just as she said, "I don't get it" about the parking sign header, about this one she said, "I don't get it. Why is I, Rodius served with fries and salad?" And I can't explain it. I can't. I just think it's funny, that's all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails