Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Running with Angels

My Mom wrote a book! Some of you may remember her from her brief stint as a blogger named Purelight. She says of her book:

It is intended for young-to-mid-teens who are at risk as runaways or who engage in other dangerous behaviors. It offers an engaging story along with hope to these kids, as well as insight to the adults who care about them. My dream is that this book will make its way into the hands of the people who need it.


I haven't got my copy yet, but I read it in its pre-published form, and I'm very proud of what she's done. Please help me in supporting an independent author. If you are involved with or know someone who is involved with a group for whom this could be a valuable resource, or if you'd like to talk to her more about her book, drop me a line, and I'll put you in touch with her.

Way to go, Mom! Again, the book is:

Running with Angels by Robbie Haden, with Jennifer Farmer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails