Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Day

It doesn't snow in the Greater Austin Metropolitan Area very often, so when it does, you by-god make your kid get out there and play in it. Actually, he's the one who said, "I wanna go outside and see the snow." So we did.

He stood inside the open garage and watched me quickly make a snow man. He did not want to participate in the process, and he was thoroughly unimpressed with the result:



Finally he decided to try his scooter in the snow, but the cons quickly outweighed the pros, so we went inside:



Then we had this conversation:

"I don't like the snow."

"You don't."

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't. It makes me wet."

He watched my sad little snowman from the front window for awhile and soon reported that it fell over. But when we weren't looking, the snowman fairies came and built us another one, which I thought was right neighborly of them:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails