Sunday, May 9, 2010

Consent

Sometimes the mood strikes to do Velvet Verbosity's 100 Word Challenge.

This is simply idle speculation on my part, but it seems to me that sharing a bed with a writer of erotica would have its benefits. I would happily consent to be your research subject, baby. What precisely would happen, if...? Is it actually possible to fit bodies together like that? What sound, exactly, would one make? Let us study the subject together. I will vow under oath and sign before a notary consent forms and non-disclosures. I don't have to be the hero of your story as long as I can act it out with you, before and after.

3 comments:

Tara R. said...

Creative and funny treatment of the prompt. Nicely done.

AuroraLee said...

nice treatment of the prompt... also a nice side benefit to the relationship :P

Unknown said...

Really unusual treatment of the prompt word.

(p.s. If you run into a position like that, let me know, will ya?)

Related Posts with Thumbnails