Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Got More Bosses Than the New York Mafia

As an usher at the arena (and soon at the stadium), I work under usher supervisors. There are nearly 100 of them. The usher supervisors are in charge of and evaluate the ushers working at their station during any given event. There are also two Assistant Event Managers that may be in charge of any given event or work together to run larger events, like concerts. They're in charge of the ushers and the usher supervisors. There is also THE Event Manager. He's the one manager to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.

As a part-time Computer Services employee, also at the arena, I am subject to the supervision of the Computer Services Manager.

Both Computer Services and Events are under the sway of the Associate Director.

As a babysitter, I work for my big brother and his wife.

I'm a database consultant with one client.

I'm a writer of web copy, also with one client.

So, at last count, I've got 107 bosses.

Oh yeah, and I'm married. 108.

Heh. Just kiddin', honey. I love you!

1 comment:

Aerie said...

109. You forgot Thumper. Now go take out the trash.

Related Posts with Thumbnails