Friday, September 28, 2007

NaBloPoMo

I love Fussy, and Fussy says do it! So I'm a gonna do it. Don'tcha wanna do it too? I'm a verbose guy, so I don't think I'll have too much trouble coming up with a post per day, every day, for a month. Saturdays and Sundays count, too. Of course, the month in question is November, so I will no longer be employed full-time, and we all know I post more when I'm, uh, working. Ahem.

So come, join. All the cool kids are doing it. Won't you be my friend? My profile's over here. I would've been I, Rodius, but it didn't like commas or spaces in the name. Join me, and together we shall rule the galaxy.

4 comments:

PureLight said...

Yikes! It turns out that I have absolutely no desire to rule the galaxy. Who knew?! Good luck with it, though.

mrsf5 said...

Fine. I'm in.

Hey! Stop laughing at me. I blog, I just don't post. But for the month of November, I will click that publish button at least once a day.

Because of you. Because of Fussy. But most of all, because I only got a week into it last year before I fizzled out.

The gauntlet, it has been thrown.

anniemcq said...

Wow.
I blacked out for a second there.
I thought Franklin said she was going to post every day in November.

I'll give it a try too.
If the four horsemen of the Apocalypse don't arrive first.

Anonymous said...

I'm with annie...I must be seeing things.

Dear Franklin? Daily?

pinch me, please!

weintraub :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails